Our Moving company Milton, Ontario reminds you what stuff doesn’t require packing when moving.
-Living plants and flowers or pets
-Money and all other, valuable papers, expensive jewelry, and/or items of unique sentimental value. Hold these things with you all the time
-Flammable products like spray cans, paint, gas, etc…
-Perishable products for example food items
-Hazardous products like toxic, harsh, or explosive solids, fluids, and/or gases
Now, let us to remind you how to pack a box properly.
The majority of people do not even care about how they load up their boxes, and quite often are not doing it properly. A poorly packed box always results broken stuff at the end of the moving. Try to spend some time on packing properly your boxes or ask for help form professional movers. Follow suggestions given at the bottom and have a successful delivery.
- Begin with grouping your stuff of similar weight and size together. Do not place opposite things together in one box (this makes it less complicated as soon as you start to unpack your boxes). For instance, keep cookware in one box but your pictures in another.
- Cover every item that you wish to protect from any damage. Paper books needs to be sealed in plastic bags (and also this protects pictures and works of art). The breakable kitchen stuff can be extra protected by wrapping them in kitchen or bath towels. The best wrapping option would be bubble wrap.
- Fill the whole box on top and sides! Apply extra bubble wrap and packing peanuts, making layers.
- Fill the box’s room up to the very top!
- Do not exceed 30 lbs in one box. Those which are overweight can break up and open.
- Secure your box with tape! Seal its top, bottom and around the entire box.
Happy Packing and remember that Best Milton Movers are always at your service.